Support Cerita Cinta

Cerita cinta Banner

Suka Dengan Blog Cerita Cinta?, pasang banner blog ini pada blog anda

Cerita cinta

Tulisan Terbaru Cerita cinta

Pasang kode di bawah ini pada blog anda, anda akan lebih mudah melihat update dari blog cerita cinta

Related Website




2008/09/07

Love poetry | Heartache




by Nikki Norman

I feel in love
I could not fall out
My friends said I was dumb
After awhile it was obvious, without a doubt!

I could not believe them from the start
To this guy, I had already given him my heart!
I thought he was the one for me
But later on I found out it was not meant to be!

He was not there when I needed him the most
I felt like a puppy that was lost!
He betrayed me and lied right to my face,
I still cannot realize that he was such a disgrace!

I tried to get over him right from the start
But my love for him, I could not part!
After I realized he not only used, but abused me
I no longer could find my deep love for thee!

He made me feel so bad I would cry myself to sleep
It got so bad I could not eat!
Soon after I felt the urge to kill myself
But I began to think, he was not the one for me!


I feel now I am better off without him
Yet, he still does not realize
the damage he caused by not
--telling the truth!

And now my heart is with a hole inside
But there is nothing I can do now
because it is all said and done!





Ayo Gabung Dengan Ribuan Fans Cerita Cinta Di Facebook...


Related Post : Love poetry | Heartache

0 komentar:

 

Blog Cerita cinta Files And Archive

Admin Of this Blog

Yasirli

*** Halo saya Yasirli "Internet Marketer Indonesia". Follow saya ya...

[Blog] [Facebook] [G+] [Twitter] [Youtube]
[More]
Don't Forget to comeback on Ceritacinta-di.blogspot.com ... Thanks.

Free Novel For You

Download Novel Cerita Gratis Kumpulan Cerita Islami

All novel are free, you can download and read the novel. But please don't sell it to other people, Thanks...