Support Cerita Cinta

Cerita cinta Banner

Suka Dengan Blog Cerita Cinta?, pasang banner blog ini pada blog anda

Cerita cinta

Tulisan Terbaru Cerita cinta

Pasang kode di bawah ini pada blog anda, anda akan lebih mudah melihat update dari blog cerita cinta

Related Website




2008/09/07

Love poerty | All I Want Is You




You asked too many questions and you play along with my game
Not knowing the guy I care for, it's you i entertain
I don't know what to tell you, i can't just say the truth
Something that hurts more than death is, "what if i lost you?"
You have stood by my side time and again


As a person, my confidant, and as my friend
It seems as though you know, but you're not letting on
I thought these feelings would go away once you were gone
But everytime i hear your voice, they come rushing back
You make up for everything in my life i lack
You know you are my best friend, and complete me you do
But do you know when i talk of HIM, all i want is you?

by Cella Torres




Ayo Gabung Dengan Ribuan Fans Cerita Cinta Di Facebook...


Related Post : Love poerty | All I Want Is You

0 komentar:

 

Blog Cerita cinta Files And Archive

Admin Of this Blog

Yasirli

*** Halo saya Yasirli "Internet Marketer Indonesia". Follow saya ya...

[Blog] [Facebook] [G+] [Twitter] [Youtube]
[More]
Don't Forget to comeback on Ceritacinta-di.blogspot.com ... Thanks.

Free Novel For You

Download Novel Cerita Gratis Kumpulan Cerita Islami

All novel are free, you can download and read the novel. But please don't sell it to other people, Thanks...